CoveCraft - PVP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the CoveCraft PVP server.

2 posters

Unban Hotpckts

hotpckts
    hotpckts

Unban Hotpckts Empty Unban Hotpckts

Post  hotpckts Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:33 pm

So here's the rundown from my end. I logged on and within a few minutes i see brown and ytiou45 inside my newly broken into tower base.

Asked them wtf they were doing and found out they had admin. They said they were going to "have some fun with this server" and offered to give me diamonds etc.

Managed to get op on my alt and de opd both of them but didnt know mojo also had op so my alt got de opd and banned. Then mojo re opd the both of them.
    After a few minutes of flying around and talking shit they decided to spawn a shitton of mobs and tnt and crashed the server, and thats about when I made the forum post.

You can check the logs I was trying to contain all this the best I until you or pig came on (pig was on about 10 min earlier then left for a smoke break)

I can see why you banned me though since from my message you can see I was going to try and keep op. Honestly though what I really wanted to do was clean up all their dumb shit. Hadnt seen you on in forever so I figured Id do a bit of admining lol.

I could tell you it wouldnt happen again but thats kinda a no brainer since youd have to give me op to begin with...

With you, always

Hotpckts
    Subculture
    Subculture

Unban Hotpckts Empty Re: Unban Hotpckts

Post  Subculture Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:39 pm

Unbanned.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:30 am